At the end of MSc in Islamic Finance programme, graduates should be able to:
- Analyse, evaluate and synthesise knowledge related to issues and development in Islamic Finance and related areas.
- Demonstrate competence to use appropriate techniques for Islamic finance and related areas.
- Identify key problems in Islamic finance and related areas, analyse the environment and provide potential solutions using broad range of media and technology as well as scientific and visual data.
- Demonstrate teamwork qualities through communicating and working effectively with peers and possess leadership qualities with autonomy and responsibility.
- Perform independent research in Islamic finance areas and related areas.
- Demonstrate personal and entrepreneurial competency.
- Conduct themselves professionally and in compliance with good ethics and governance practices.