At the end of Masters in Islamic Finance Practice programme, graduates should be able to:
- Analyse, adapt and apply knowledge related to issues and development in Islamic finance industry.
- Demonstrate competency and skills in using appropriate techniques for Islamic finance industry.
- Identify key problems in Islamic finance and related industry, analyse the environment and provide practical solutions using broad range of media and technology as well as scientific and visual data.
- Demonstrate teamwork qualities through communicating and working effectively with peers and possess leadership qualities with autonomy and responsibility.
- Demonstrate personal and entrepreneurial competency.
- Conduct themselves professionally and in compliance with good ethics and governance practices.