At the end of MBA (Sustainable Business) programme, graduates should be able to:
- Critically analyse the principles and concepts of management to address global challenges facing business enterprise particularly in the halal economy.
- Apply decision-making techniques, using both quantitative and qualitative analysis to solve complex problems.
- Upholding professionalism and compliance with good ethics and governance practices.
- Effectively articulate and communicate concepts and ideas.
- Continuously acquire new knowledge and identify contemporary issues in business particularly in the halal economy through independent learning and research.