At the end of PhD in Islamic Finance programme, graduates should be able to:
- Synthesize and develop new concepts/theories contributing to the body of knowledge in Islamic finance through independent research.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge spanning across key areas in Islamic finance.
- Evaluate and enhance the current practices in Islamic finance.
- Disseminates scholarly work through presentations and publications.
- Demonstrate ethical and positive leadership skills, entrepreneurial mindset and life-long learning skills in undertaking research and projects in Islamic finance.